The data on your computer is so important. You can’t afford to put it to risk anyways. What you need to do keep it safe? Look for the Best backup Software to protect your crucial data and essential files. Right! So, here we have shortlisted Best Free Backup Software that can be used manually or automatically to backup your computer data.
Before you fall victim to a hard drive failure, its better to take full backup of all your useful documents, media or any other crucial files. What will happen if the hard disk crashes? You need to be well prepared for any such eventuality and take precautionary measures by backing up your data.
This is when various backup software come to your rescue. So, checkout the list of popular and free backup software that can prove to be a lifesaver for your data.
A good and reliable backup software helps you to decide where your data should be stored, frequency of backup and whether any extra security is required.
Best Free Backup Software for PC: Top List
1. EaseUs ToDo Backup Free:
Automatic protection coupled with manual control makes this free backup software outshine the other alternatives. You can explore a complete range of backup types and create a full system backup.
- Backups individual files and folders: Schedule backup in full, differential and incremental flavours.
- Backup partitions or computer drives safely and smoothly.
- A full system backup to give complete protection to your data.
- A smart option which automatically backups your data and cloud storage further add to its utility.
EaseUs Todo Backup Free surely ranks high in the bunch of best free backup software for Windows and is a personal favourite of a number of users.
2. COMODO Backup Software:
Comodo Backup Software is yet another addition to the list of best free backup solutions. It has tons of useful features and benefits which enhance its performance.
- You can backup documents, files, disk partitions and complete drives.
- You have the facility to backup e-mails, browser data and particular registry entries also in a simple way.
- Easy to use and Specific scheduling options to take frequent backups add to its advantages.
- You can copy data to local drive or use the free cloud storage facility(free trial run available for limited data).
3. Cobian Backup:
An advanced free backup software that allows you to schedule multiple backup jobs and archive your data to local drive, network or FTP server.
- The biggest highlight of this backup software is that it can backup to multiple locations together.
- You can have a full, incremental or differential backup.
- You can encrypt and compress backup and save a lot of space.
- You have the option choose a backup priority as per your needs.
- You can define advanced filtering options for including/excluding specific data from backup.
4. AOMEI Backupper Standard:
AOMEI Backupper Standard Software is a simple and effective backup solution that enables you to meet your data backup needs.
- AOMEI software allows you to take file/folders backup, disk and partition backup plus a complete system backup also.
- You can save backed up data in local or external drive or network folder also.
- You can schedule your backup and an option to have a full, incremental or differential backup is also supported by this free backup software.
For a complete review, you can refer AOMEI Backupper 4.10. Review: Benefits to Know
5. Paragon Backup and Recovery:
Paragon Backup & recovery software is quite a simple backup tool guiding you through its wizard driven interface.
- You can easily backup selected files, folders, partitions or entire computer as per your requirements.
- Set a schedule and choose the backup type, rest things this software will take care itself.
- An absolute data management solution that offers you CD or USB based data recovery system as well.
6. Google Backup and Sync:
Google Backup and Sync is a cloud based backup tool that offers you limited amount of free space to store your data. A wonderful app for Mac and PC users where Google Drive is used to store your key files and folders.
- A speedier and reliable way to backup individual directories.
- You can synchronise files between different computers.
- You can backup your files in Google drive and photos in Google Photos.
There are a whole lot of other common backup software like:
- NovaBackUp PC
- Filefort Backup
- Backup Maker
- Rubrik Backup
So, this was our list of free backup software that can help you save your significant data. Many of us have the habit of procrastination. We just keep delaying things. However, this should not be done while taking backup for our computer data.
You may also like: Best Free Software for PC
Remember, having regular and timely back ups of your computer is an indispensable part of your digital life. You can’t afford to ignore it. So, make sure to keep all your vital data secure by using a reliable and the best backup software solution.
Have you tried any of the above best backup software free one or any of their premium versions? How did you like using it? Do you wish to add any other best free backup software name above? If yes, feel free to share details in comments or through mail.