Eventsquid is a cloud-based event management software for small scale, medium businesses, and large enterprises. It serves corporations, sports leagues, educational institutes, and other associations. It allows its users to create a customized event website.
Eventsquid is a cloud-based event management software for small scale, medium businesses, and large enterprises. It serves corporations, sports leagues, educational institutes, and other associations. Principal features include website and mobile app creation, speaker management, reporting, and analytics. It allows its users to create a customized event website. Its users can create different registration forms.
1. Easy registration process!
2. Unlimited users and unlimited events including virtual events.
3. It's user-friendly with top grade customer service.
4. Print or export your data.
5. Easy to use!
6. It permits its users to customize things according to their wishes.
7. They truly care about their customers.
8. Every single standard license includes 3 hours of personalized training.
9. There is no free version nor any free trial.
10. It provides an annual fixed subscription with full platform access.
11. The minimal annual flat subscription fee starts at $3850.
12. Non-profit organizations avail some discounts.
13. Watch the clips of the company's CEO, Michael Kranitz
14. The Supported operating system includes Mac OS, Web browser, windows 10.
15. Communicate with your attendees via email or text from desktop or mobile devices.
16. Survey results are presented in tabular and graph form.
17. It manages and tracks data systematically.
18. Suitable for event planners and organizing formal events.
19. The software provides a great desktop and mobile experience to its customers and staff.
20. It tracks your registrations per day.
21. Clear and simple options!
22. You can also directly transfer data using REST API.
Creating an event is easy, flawless, and seamless with Eventsquid. Transportable widgets help you to distribute your event calendar anywhere on the web. Gain quick, critical knowledge into your event in a quick look.