A powerful data recovery software, iBoysoft for retrieving lost or deleted files.
iBoysoft Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery tool to retrieve deleted or lost files. The software can work on Windows and Mac OS platforms.
1. Deleted files recovery. Undelete files from the emptied Recycle Bin and the Trash.
2. Lost files recovery. Get back lost and missing files due to virus infections, malware attacks, sudden power-off, or bad sectors.
3. Formatted disk data recovery. Recover data from a disk which is fully or partially formatted on a computer or on a digital device.
4. Corrupted disk data recovery. Save lost from the Raw/unreadable/unmountable/unrecognizable drives.
5. Lost partitions data recovery. Find deleted or lost partitions and restore data.
6. BitLocker data recovery (Windows version). Recover deleted or lost files from BitLocker protected partitions.
7. Recover data from an unbootable Mac (Mac version). Restore data from a Mac that won’t turn on or start up in Recovery Mode or by creating a bootable drive.
8. Various file types supported. Recover photos, videos, documents, emails, audio, archive files, etc.
9. Multiple storage devices supported. Restore data from hard drives, SD cards, pen drives, CF cards, memory sticks, etc.
10. Common file systems supported. Support FAT32, exFAT and NTFS for Windows version and FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, APFS, and encrypted APFS for Mac version.
iBoysoft Data Recovery stands out for its user-friendly and intuitive interface. It makes the data recovery process simple, effective and fast.
1. Free download, install and launch iBoysoft Data Recovery on computer. The software is light-weight and only takes a few minutes to fully launch it. A list of attached drives will be shown on its home window.
2. Select the drive or the partition where you deleted or lost data and click on “Next” (“Scan” on Mac) button. The program provides two scan modes-Quick scan and Deep scan and will check Deep scan automatically based on the free space on a partition. If you don’t find the files with Quick scan, you need to re-scan for the files with Deep scan.
3. Filter and preview the found files. The found files will be categorized for easier and quicker filtering. You can also preview the files to see if they are the ones you want to recover and if they are recoverable.
4. Select the wanted files and click on “Recover” button. The recovered files will be save to another healthy disk or partition.
iBoysoft Data Recovery allows users to recover information free of charge up to 1GB and offers free technical support via email if you have any problems. In addition, if you are a student in a college or an educational institute, or a staff in a non-profit organization or a government department, the company will offer you 20% off on its products.
Deleted Files Recovery
Lost Files Recovery
Corrupted Disk Data Recovery
Lost Partitions Data Recovery
BitLocker Data Recovery