Krita is a free program designed by the artists for the artists. It equips you with the tools required to evolve as an artist.
Krita: Key Points to Consider
- It offers a clean and versatile interface with abundant options to organise all the elements of the workspace.
- It has more than 30 dockers for additional purposes.
- Light and dark colour themes to choose from.
- Get beautiful effects with huge collection of ready to use brushes.
- Smooth and stabilize your brush strokes with three distinct measures.
- Design comic panels with inbuilt vector tools and incorporate text with aid of text tools.
- Customize and create your brushes with 9 different brush engines with numerous settings. The various brush engines are Shape engine, Color Smudge engine, Filter engine etc.
- Krita also empowers you with a powerful and distinct tagging system.
- Create flawless and uninterrupted patterns and textures.
- An array of resources and there proper management, makes it simple for artists to share and collate their resources.
Krita is fully equipped open source painting and sketching platform, providing an overall solution for creating digital painting files from the start. A common choice of illustrators, designers, visual art creators and 2D/3D artists.