The very thought of losing your precious data seems too scary. You can’t ignore the numerous reasons that can lead to your crucial data being lost. Some of the common ones include a virus attack, system or hardware malfunction or just due to your own negligence. Nobody wishes to land in such a situation. Anyways, if you happen to face this, what is the best thing to do? You must have a reliable and powerful data recovery tool to restore your important data. So, that’s why we thought of reviewing a relevant and highly popular software: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and discuss its main highlights.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is regarded as an ultimate data recovery solution by many. Simply stating, it helps to undelete your data from different storage media. Let’s analyse why is it so? What are the significant factors that support it?
We shall be highlighting the key points that make this data recovery software a common choice amongst masses.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.6: Review
1. A Streamlined Design & Intuitive Interface:
A simplified process removing unnecessary steps makes it easier for novice users. You need to click few buttons and recover your vital files and folders. So, it doesn’t matter if you are an IT expert or a newbie, you can retrieve data in a hassle-free manner.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard with its intuitive interface proves to be handy tool for anyone. It’s an easy to understand and user friendly data recovery software.
2. Primary Functions:
This program can recover data from all storage devices including hard disk, memory cards or USB storage as well.
- Recover deleted, formatted files and folders including documents, videos, emails and much more.
- Access raw or corrupted partitions.
- Recover data from RAID storage.
- One of its version can be launched from bootable media.
- EaseUS has a solid line-up of utilities that helps to retrieve data in few clicks.
3. A Simple Process:
Here are the primary steps that you have to follow:
- Quick scan and Deep scan are quite time saving features. You don’t have to resort to different scanning modes.
- You can see a simple file tree layout while recovering data.
- Once scanning is complete, you can press the Export button to save the scanned results.
- You can preview files to check if that’s the file you are looking for.
- For recovering, you simply need to select files, folders, partitions and press the Recover” button.
- Finally, you select where exactly you wish to save the recovered files on your system.
These steps may slightly vary from version to version and any upgrades done at different points.
4. Remote Network Access:
This is one of the primary highlights of EaseUS recovery software. You can respond immediately to find out the missing files. A computer can be scanned and data recovered from a remote location.
5. Suitable for Small businesses:
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is available for both Windows and Mac. Its best suited to small businesses looking for a good data recovery tool to retain back their accidentally deleted or damaged files. With a bunch of practical features in store, this can be a great fit for a small business.
In addition to it, you get a good customer support. For any of your queries, you can follow up with their team through e-mail, live chat or phone. A user forum and a knowledge base is there to further support you in your work.
However, you’ll get limited features only with the Free Plan supported by EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. For enjoying extra advantages and better services you’ll have to upgrade to their Professional or Technician Plan. Some of the features quoted above are for the advanced users only.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: Pricing
You basically get the following plans for Windows:
- Free Plan: This allows to recover data upto a maximum of 2GB only. After that, you need to switch over to the Pro plan. You can retrieve any kind of deleted, formatted and inaccessible data. You can recover data from deleted, lost or raw partition.
- Pro Plan: Professional plan comes at a cost of $69.95 that helps you recover unlimited data. Along with basic features in a Free plan, you get single license for 1 PC plus lifetime upgrades.
- Pro+Winpe Plan: This plan costs $99.90 with a single license. You enjoy all the features of a Pro Plan. In addition to it, you can recover data even if the system crashes or it fails to boot.
- Technician Plan: Its price starts from $299 and is on a bit higher side. Combined with features of Pro+Winpe Plan, you also get a Technician license/ unlimited PCs. So, overall seems to be a fair deal. This version is basically for commercial use. Professionals can offer technical services and help clients to get back their data.
As a normal user, if one wants to upgrade, the Pro Plan can be an ideal choice.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: A Final Take
To conclude, we can say that EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is surely an effective solution to recover your lost files in a simple manner. An impressive wizard packed with a variety of useful features can be a perfect fit for an IT professional and even an amateur.
Have you tried using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard? If yes, do share your experiences and feedback on the same.