When your computer system crashes or disk fails, you may feel very sad and hopeless. Crash is the most common computer problem a user has, which is when a system stops running or cannot start for some unpredictable reason. Backup and recovery is the best solution to data loss. AOMEI Backupper is the backup and restore software that can help you backup your system, disks and files in advance, and once accidents happen, restore them all back immediately.
AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option of AOMEI Backupper is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working. To prevent data loss, we need to take data backup, AOMEI Backupper with the following features ensures the safety of your data.
AOMEI Backupper Version 4.1: Features
1. A feedback tool has been added. For sending your feedback, you can click “Menu” on the top right corner of the main interface and select “Feedback”.
2.You can edit the tasks that don’t have any backup image file.
3. Email notification message of failed tasks has been improved .
4. The existing multi-languages, including French, Italian, Dutch & Turkish have been improved.
5. An email notification SSL has been updated in this version..
6. Registration steps have been quite optimized, if you upgrade to the standard version.
Following issues have been fixed primarily:
- Linux partitions use to display empty, now fixed.
- Program crashed when loading GPT disks in few systems.
- Local file/folder having same name opened if you double clicked file/folder of Share/NAS node.
- After recovery, the file properties (read/hide) changed, now fixed.
- The email notification, there was no subject or it displayed as garbled characters.
- Source partitions were incorrect while running a partition backup task.
- The program didn’t prompt for re-entry when the Shared /NAS user name or password was modified.
- When backing up/cloning disks or partitions error code 33 (failed to read sector) occurred, now fixed.
- While restoring/cloning disks or partitions sometimes an error code 214 (for insufficient space on the target disk) occurred, this has been resolved.
- If you synced or restored files, an error code 4161 (target location not writable) occurred, now fixed.
AOMEI Backupper: Key Features
- System backup and create a system image to secure Windows and applications.
- Backup entire hard disk (HDD), SSD or specified partitions to create an image file.
- Backup or sync your most important files and folders on a regular basis.
- Set and forget with automatic backup, incremental/differential backups to save time and storage.
- Clone a smaller HDD to a larger HDD for disk upgrade, or clone HDD to SSD for better performance.
- Real-time file sync (New Added): Monitor files for changes and synchronise new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
AOMEI Backupper Free For GDPR Compliance
The GDPR, or General Data Privacy Regulation, has come into force already in May this year. The regulation requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU residents. And non-compliance could cost companies dearly. GDPR pertains to the full data life cycle, including the gathering, storage, usage, and retention of data. GDPR applies to both automated and manual data processing. For companies, in order to become GDPR compliant it is important to understand what is personal data.
AOMEI recently has released two special editions: AOMEI Backupper Free for GDPR Compliance and AOMEI Partition Assistant Free for GDPR Compliance.
AOMEI Backupper Free For GDPR Compliance is especially designed to comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is a unique, absolutely clear but free backup software that does not contain any information tracking and/or collection programs.
AOMEI Backupper: Review
If we are talking about a business environment, in order to avoid data loss due to a system failure or virus infection, backup of important data should be done on a regular or daily basis. AOMEI Backupper not only supports to create a system image, but also allows to disk backup, partition backup, file backup.etc. AOMEI Backupper is a practical application that allows you to create disk and partition backups with just a few clicks.
Have you tried AOMEI Backupper Software? Did you like it? Do share your valuable feedback for our readers to learn from your experience and know the benefits of this free backup software.