When you get a new computer, after installing the system, you may need to make your hard disk to different partitions such as system partition, data partition to help you manage your files efficiently. And when you want to resize the partition, Windows built-in disk management program has many limitations and it isn’t easy to use.
There are a variety of third-party partitioning software to solve your purpose. We shall be discussing one such useful software – AOMEI Partition Assistant. AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free partition manager that is dedicated to all operations in disk partition management. It has many powerful features, such as extend partition wizard, resize partition, merge partitions, spilt partition, copy partition and so on.
Great news! Now, AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.0 released!
AOMEI Partition Assistant New Version 7.0: What has changed?
- You can automatically restart computer into Windows PE mode to perform operations.
- This fully supports Linux EXT4 file system to create, move, copy, delete & format, EXT4 partition.
Here are some of the issues that have been fixed in the new version:
- Program used to hang when sector-by-sector copying a partition larger than 1TB data, now fixed up.
- Sometimes, the program crashed when performing “Quick Partition” with 4K alignment on a MBR disk larger than 2TB. Now, this is resolved.
- In Windows PE mode, RAM wasn’t readable & computer didn’t boot or display BSOD after resizing/moving system partition in PreOS mode. This issue has now been fixed.
- OS didn’t boot after migrating to other HDD/ SSD under PreOS mode, so now this has been resolved.
- Computer didn’t boot after converting system disk between MBR and GPT under PreOS mode, now resolved.
AOMEI Partition Assistant New Version 7.0: Features
- Resize and move partition to reorganize your hard drives.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD for system migration to solid state drive or hard disk drive. New!
- Extend NTFS system partition without restarting your computer.
- Merge two partitions or merge non-contiguous unallocated space to partition.
- Split one big partition into two or more.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another to fully utilise disk space.
- Copy partition for migrating Windows system and data
- Copy disk to a new one without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Partition Recovery Wizard helps you recover lost or deleted partitions with ease. New & exciting!
- Even if there is no unallocated space, you can create more partitions.
- Convert the main to logical partitions, and vice versa.
- Linux partition management: create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition, etc. New!
- Make bootable CD for safe and better disk partition management. New!
- Support 2TB MBR disk, 4TB GPT disk, and USB flash drive.
- Support Windows 2000 Professional, Vista, XP, Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8 (all editions, 32 bit and 64 bit).
- Safe to Partition.
- Simple to Use, Quick partition.
- Windows to Go creator
- Does not support Linux
- Does not support Mac
Supported Storage Drives
AOMEI Partition Assistant software has support for all Windows recognizable drives/storage. To wit; IDE, SCSI, SATA, SSD, USB external disks, flash drive, FireWire disk, Hardware RAID, and etc. It also have support for file systems like; FAT, NTFS, FAT32, EXT2, EXT3 and MBR (less than 2TB) plus GPT (higher than 2TB) with 128 hard disks.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Free For GDPR Compliance
Recently, AOMEI Technology released two special editions: AOMEI Backupper Free For GDPR Compliance and AOMEI Partition Assistant Free For GDPR Compliance.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Free For GDPR Compliance is especially designed to comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It is the unique, absolutely clear yet free partition manager which doesn’t contain any information tracking and/or collecting program. AOMEI Promises to Deliver GDPR Compliant Products and Services, our business is built on security, respect and accountability.
AOMEI Partition Assistant New Version 7.0: A Final take
AOMEI Partition Assistant seems to be a handy tool. It shows the specific information of your hard disks, partitions, file systems, the used spaces, the total capacity, and free space. If you want to manage hard disks and partitions in Server windows, you need to upgrade software to Server Edition.
If you wish to maintain multiple computers in one company, AOMEI Partition Assistant Unlimited Edition will support you. If you think to offer a profitable technical service to someone or a company, you may consider choosing AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician!
You may also like to read: Minitool Partition Wizard Free Edition: Review
About AOMEI Technology
AOMEI Technology Company is a quality software development vendor that focuses mainly on developing software that will help PC users do the following tasks:
- Restore hard disk drives
- Manage computer drive partitions
- Manage PC files and data
- Handle advanced boot instructions and storage of files to the cloud.
The company has branches in many top countries of the world and its headquarters are located in Jinjiang District, Chengdu City, China. Some of their Windows utility apps have garnered lots of coverage and are well-received by PC techies around the globe. One of such functional tool is AOMEI Partition Assistant standard edition.
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and not a sponsored one. The opinions given here are the personal views of the author. Techpikk.com or any of its representative is not associated with the above software and company. This post is for informational purpose only.
Have you tried using AOMEI Partition Assistant New Version 7.0 recently? Did it prove helpful in managing your hard disk? Do share your valuable experience in the comments section.